Friday, January 16, 2015

Finish it up Friday

Got this top done last weekend.  It is the Spring Carnival Auction Quilt for Little S 's class.
Got the new student's block sewn in and the teacher's block will now go on the back.
You can see the story behind it  here  and  here.   Hope to get it quilted this weekend. 

Also got Little S's cow quilt bound and finished.  
I am really, really trying hard to finish up old things before I start something else new. So far I'm doing great but I think it is the busy-ness of life and work rather than a great amount of will power! Whatever works, right? 

Linking up with  Crazy Mom Quilts   and Confessions of a fabric addict  to show off finishes.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute top, I love all of the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on a great finish without purchasing fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!