Sunday, January 26, 2014

What's on Your Bed?

Jo threw out this question and since I had just remade 2 of the beds I knew exactly what was on the beds.  We are trying to get back to normal from Middle E having the flu and being quarantined upstairs and Little S sleeping on the couch/with us downstairs.

The quilts are mixed up since there is a huge batch waiting to be washed.  Even with the super cold weather we are having now there should still be enough layers to keep us warm.  It feels like the heat is not keeping up, which makes me very thankful we are in north Florida and not in north anywhere else.

Middle E has the quilt my MIL made for Little S at least 4 years ago.  No label.  I should know better.

She did not want to get out of bed, but didn't want to be in the picture. So it is 3/4s of a quilt!
Little S has the high heel quilt my mother made for Middle E about 4 years ago.  She embroidered E's name on several of the high heels.  I will have to look closely and see if there is a date as well.

I have the Smith Mountain Morning quilt that was mentioned here.  It is staying on my bed forever!

Head on over to Jo's Country Junction to see what's on some other beds!


1 comment:

  1. Smith Mountain Morning has been on my bucket list forever--I love blues and browns together and I love how yours turned out--it's wonderful!! I would have to enlarge it a lot to fit our king size bed though and I am still slogging my way through Celtic Solstice, so Smith Mt.Morning will have to wait a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!