Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stash report 011914

I got the backing made for the pink/purple baby quilt.  All 10.5" squares from stash.  Had 2 good finishes on Saturday that used more.  I will write about them later this week.

Fabric Used This Week: 3.7 yards in these projects: 
2.6 yds pink backing
0.9 yds for PVPV Carnival quilt
0.2 yds for humbug bag. 

Fabric bought This Week: 0 yards

Total Used 2014:  7.2 yards

Note: For the carnival quilt I was given some fabric but since it was all used in the quilt and I will give the quilt back this week I did not count it as in or out.  

I am feeling very pleased with myself. Keeping track really lets me see progress. It also makes me want to have finishes to report.  Starting a blog has benefits I never imagined.

Go see how others are stash busting at  P atchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your numbers and your finishes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!