Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stash Report 012814

Not much change. I sewed lots of red stars but didn't finish an entire step in that project so according to my own rules I can't count the fabric as used yet.

I did finish a mending/remake project for my sister. She had a Christmas apron that had been made from a tablecloth it appears. Idea was good but execution not so good - didn't fit right so she did not use it. 

I used an apron that she does like as a pattern and recut the Christmas one. I added fabric from my stash for the new binding/ties. The extra fabric that was cut off the sides was added as the tie ends!  No waste and a tiny bit of fabric used!!

Fabric Used This Week: 0.2 yards from stash for apron strings


Fabric Bought This Week: 0 yards


Total Used 2014:  7.4 yards
Check out some other stash reports at  Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!