Thursday, April 28, 2022

Easter With Dear Jane

We had a four-day weekend for Easter.  Even with making 3 desserts and having a big family lunch and spending time on grading papers and lesson plans, I had a good amount of time to devote to Dear Jane.  

Missing blocks for Row I. 
I went ahead and pulled out the copies to complete Row I.  At first I thought I bit off more than I could chew, but by Monday I had them all complete.  I 10 was a bugger.  Even harder than the star in a star I thought.  
Hardest one so far.

Now I have rows A - J nearly complete.  There are a few random missing blocks and the inner corners that I have not decided which color to use, but the end is definitely in sight.
Rows A-J.  Easter 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!