Sunday, April 17, 2022

A Pretty Pillow

Fabric In:  I'm on a roll.  No fabric in again this week!

Fabric Out:  I had an impromptu sewing project with one of my students that you can read about HERE.  We made a super cute pillow.  0.57 yards out plus a pillow form !!


Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 14.5 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.57 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 9.99 yards

Stash Movement: 4.51 yards in

Slowly headed in the right direction.

As far as time spent sewing ....... 

I sewed through a boring ZOOM meeting on mute Monday evening!  I thought I had worked through too much of my prepped project to keep me for the rest of the week, but with making the pillow it all balanced out.

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 7/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in April: 15/16

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022:  95/106

Percentage: 90%

Linking up to Kate's Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!