Monday, April 18, 2022

Sapphire Jubilee - Prepped for the Week

I was working so hard on Dear Jane over our nice four-day weekend that I almost didn't get blocks prepped to work on during the coming week.  I really needed to since I had completed every last bit that was already prepped as leaders and enders for the Dear Jane blocks.  Fortunately, I got my lesson plans done Monday morning and that freed up the afternoon for sewing and prepping.  

Sapphire Jubilee part 3

I got one block made as a guide and the other four prepped and four more ready to go.  I was pretty sluggish on this block because I didn't like the white start and cream background in the instructions.  With the gingham the star shows and I like this much better.  Onward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!