Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sapphire Jubilee Gets a Design Wall

Fabric In:  Still no fabric in even though I saw some possibilities at the thrift store!

Fabric Out:  Nothing out either.  I made good progress on the Quiltmaker Mystery Quilt, but have not finished Part 3. 

Everything so far.

I got the flannel backed tablecloth up as a design wall.  All the completed blocks from Parts 1, 2, and 3 are up.  I am liking the look.  A few questionable blocks, but now that I can see them all together they are less questionable than before!  I can see which fabrics I need to include more of in the coming blocks.

Flying Geese for Part 3 are prepped for the coming week. 
I tried making the flying geese the way the magazine suggested and it worked well, so I prepped these for my sewing this week.

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 14.5 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 9.99 yards

Stash Movement: 4.51 yards in


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

I worked on Dear Jane over the long weekend when I had longer periods of time for sewing.  Then slow and steady during the week on the blocks I had prepped for the Mystery Quilt.

Dear Jane I 10 nearly got the best of me!

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 7/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in April: 22/23

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 104/115

Percentage: 90%

Linking up to Quiltpaintcreate and Kates Life in Pieces to stay accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the Dear Jane blocks are very challenging. All that complicated piecing and the small size of the blocks, have to wonder what she was thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!