Sunday, May 1, 2022

Stash Report May 1


Fabric In:  This week there were some irresistible pieces at the thrift store! Our school mascot is the sea turtle and Grown Up R works for an animal rescue, so these are very likely to get used up for something and not linger in the stash.   0.88 yards for $1.00 

Fabric Out:  I finished Part 3 of the Quiltmaker Mystery Quilt.   I have been able to get the magazine digitally from our local library and that has been working fine so far.  The flying geese are not on the design wall yet, but they are finished.  1.85 yards out
Parts 1-3 except the flying geese.  It hard to tell, but most all of the darks are scrappy.

Fabric In This Week: 0.88 yards

Fabric In YTD: 15.38 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.85 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 11.84 yards

Stash Movement: 3.54 yards in


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

I missed one day that was just too full of afterschool activities to even try to climb the stairs in the evening.  Even so I finished up all the remaining blocks for the Mystery Quilt.  Since I am caught up with the Mystery Quilt, I pulled out a very old UFO to work on next.  I need to make a plan for exactly what I will work on this week and leave it ready to pick up easily each day.

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 6/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in April: 28/30

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 110/122

Percentage: 90%

Linking up to quiltpaintcreate and Kates Life in Pieces to share progress and stay accountable.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!