Sunday, May 8, 2022

Stash Report 050822

Fabric In:  Nothing in this week.  Woo hoo!


Fabric Out:  The Curtain Quilt is an old finish.  This was a quilt I made just for me.  You can read about it HERE.  I thought I had already reported the top as fabric out, but I can't find it anywhere on the blog.  That sure works in my favor now.     top: 5.45 yards all from curtains   back & binding: 4.95 yards from curtains, yardage, and sheet
 


Fabric In This Week: 0 yards

Fabric In YTD: 15.38 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 10.4 yards

Fabric Out YTD: 22.24 yards

Stash Movement: 6.86 yards out


As far as time spent sewing ....... 

Not my best week for a mix of reasons.  Company over the weekend, which was good.  Teacher E and SIL came!  It was her cousin's birthday and Mother's day, so that warranted a road trip.  It was a nice visit and very welcome after a long week at school for both Little S and I.

I did not get worked prepped last weekend and that sure made a difference this week.  I worked on an idea that had been in the back of my mind for a while, but my time was not as effective as when I have a specific project ready to go.  I'm not sure that is going to improve between now and the end of the school year, since it is only getting busier.  But it was a good lesson for me to learn about what works for me.

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing this week: 5/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in May: 5/7

Days of at least 15 minutes of sewing in 2022: 115/129

Percentage: 89%

Linking up to quiltpaintcreate to share progress and stay accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilting! Soft colors are so easy to live with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!