Sunday, July 31, 2016

Stash Report 073116

X Marks the Spot Blocks are Done!!

My school responsibilities are done for the summer so I have about 2 weeks left of vacation to do my own thing.   Before getting into anything more serious I sewed. I was close enough to done on this Leader & Ender project that I just finished the blocks.   I have enjoyed the process of just working away at something without a real plan.  I love the finished product.   One day I'll lay all the blocks out on the LR floor and get them arranged and then joined together.
Pretty sure I'll add borders to finish it up.


Fabric Used/Out This Week: 4.83 yards X marks the Spot blocks
Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 50.52 yards


Fabric In This Week:  0  yards
Fabric In 2016: 31.54 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  18.98 yards

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off before school starts up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your quilt makes my fingers itch to make one. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!