Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stash Report

Finished the baby quilt and even though the client gave me some fabric as a starting point most of the fabric used was from my stash.
I love the color combination!

The binding was the same fabric as the flower which I think framed it up nicely since a border didn't seem to be the way to go.
As much as I didn't like the finished quilting, I do like the detail on the back.

I love the gray polka dot on the back.  I had just gotten that at the thrift store the week before and it was perfect for this project.  Unfortunately there was not quite enough, but it combined well with the client's moon fabric to make a pieced backing.




Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 46.67 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 3.81 yds
Fabric Used YTD: 48.48 yards
Fabric Stashed in 2017: 17.18 yards stashed

Hey!  When I look at the numbers it appears as though I have basically used about what I have bought and stashed what I have acquired free. Not bad when I think of it like that.


Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt! I love the flower and matching binding. Good stash report too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!