Sunday, September 17, 2017

Stash Report 091717

An unexpected fabric outage during an expected power outage.
At daylight after the worst had passed us.

My sister and I made pillowcases for Harvey victims while we were sitting out Irma.  You can read more of the story HERE.
Ten finished pillowcases before the power went out!

I cut a lot more after the power went out, but they haven't been sewn so I won't count them as out yet.  My co-workers are going to help out with those.

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 46.67 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 11.1 yards for 10 completed pillowcase
Fabric Used YTD: 59.58 yards
Fabric Stashed in 2017: 6.07 yards stashed


Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

3 comments:

  1. Great usage! Very nice of you to help others when you had your own challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with quiltpaintcreate! Your post brought tears to my eyes! What a great, big heart you have! Inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did awesome. The wind still looked bad in that photo. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!