Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stash Report 052514

Last weekend I was out of town and didn't get a stash report posted.  So this week I've got double - kind of.  You can see the details in my Friday Finish post.  Too bad I can't count the commissioned pillows, but that all came in and went right back out and was never mine.

Fabric Used This Week:  2.68 yards for 2 super hero aprons + .7 yards for 2 burp clothes = 3.38 yards 
Total Used 201437.75 yards
Fabric In This Week: .33 yds for 2 odd scrappy pieces that were given to me
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 13.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 24.67 yards

The numbers are steadily getting higher!!

 


















  

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see some how others are doing at using up their stash.


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!