Monday, May 5, 2014

Red White & Blue Quilt on the Design Floor

Since the Quinceanos Quilt is as done as I can get it for now I worked on cutting out the half chain blocks for the RWB quilt.  Thinking that when I got a little bit of time I can progress faster.   Turns out it was a really rainy weekend and I got them all done.

There almost wasn't enough space to lay it all out.


I am really glad I decided to listen to the quilt.  It was telling me to extend the chains into the border and it was right.  I liked the quilt in the original design, but I like this better.  I think I will give it a 2-2.5" red border next and then decide what after I see that.

Go see some other design walls and floors at  Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!