Friday, January 26, 2018

Frday Finish 012618

I surprised myself but getting my Boxy Stars quilted and trimmed and ready to bind.

Last Wednesday it looked like this.

Slow and steady
On Saturday evening it looked like this.
Making progress!
On Sunday it looked like this.
I just might finish this after all!!
And now it looks like this.
Quilted, trimmed and waiting for a binding.
The binding is cut and waiting to be sewn and attached.  College E came home last night with her friend to participate in an early childhood conference with me this weekend, so not sure how much will get done this weekend.  But I'd rather have her home than sew anyways.

Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to show off finishes.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!