Monday, January 22, 2018

Design Wall Monday 012218

Last week I had a big project I was working on for school and not much time to sew.  I made myself sew the bare minimum of 15 minutes a few nights and mostly worked on the leader & ender project because it was mindless and that is what I needed.  I was afraid that if I tried anything else I'd mess it up.
Red on the left is new this week.

Voila!  Another red hexagon.  I have about 15 more of these ready to go so doing one not by leader & endering is no big deal.

Linking up to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts to show what we are working on.


1 comment:

  1. I really like how your hexagon project is coming along. I have never seen this pattern either - I like how the outside solid color on yours comes out. What size are the hexagons after the outside stripe is added?
    Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays at my blog, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!