Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dear Jane Goes to Districts

Middle E swam in the District Swim Meet with her high school team.  Their team came in 1st overall and she did very well in her events - Butterfly leg of the 200 Medley Relay which took 1st place and she placed 3rd in the individual 100 Butterfly.

I was prepared for all the sitting around waiting to watch her events.  After Hurricane Matthew I was inspired to work on the Dear Jane blocks more and I had some prepped and ready to go.



First I finished J11 which had not gotten quite finished during Matthew.

Then K 7.  My sewing is better, but I think I need to redo it making 4 identical quarters and sew them together so it is more like Jane's.  Something to think about.


B 12  Getting better.  And they are becoming addictive, but I have a job and other things I need to be doing when I am not on the road watching/waiting for swimming.


Coming up - Dear Jane Goes to Regionals and States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!