Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stash Report 121017

No fabric in this week.  Whew!

Hmm.  That's what I had originally planned to report.  But, alas, it was not to be.  College E got home for Christmas two days early, so I took the day off to be with her while Little S was still in school (and I was not the lead teacher this week, so it was much easier to miss than usual).  We did a few errands over the bridge and off course couldn't help but pass by my favorite little thrift store on the way back.  2.5 yards for $1
I'm thinking this will be a good baby girl quilt backing.

I finished the Christmas stockings that were commissioned.  The client was thrilled and it was all from stash.  Win Win!!   5.28 yards
Commissioned stockings.


I also made a cute pillowcase as a Christmas gift for the same friend's daughter, who is also a good friend to Little S.  She likes pink, so this fabric was perfect.  The upper band was given to me for pillowcases so I don't count that in or out, but all the rest was from the stash.  The cupcake fabric was a very recent addition, so that was a quick turnaround.  It was a very odd shaped piece so my upper band is wider to make up for the shortage of the cupcake fabric.  It is still cute if not perfectly proportioned!  0.75 yards
Cute cupcake pilowcase!


Fabric Purchased:  2.5 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 99.22 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 46.04 yards

Fabric Used This Week:  6.03 yards for Christmas stockings & pillowcase
Fabric Used YTD: 112.56 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 31.95 yards stashed

I'm headed in the right direction - ever so slightly.  Now if I could just get that king size backing finished.

Staying accountable with   quiltpaintcreate.  

2 comments:

  1. I think the important thing is that you turn your fabric around. You have a lot going out, so the fabric doesn't age. Perfect use for the cupcake fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillowcase. I also love that you are using stash, and getting fabric at such a great price. I wish our thrift places had fabric, but I've never seen any there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!