Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Stash Report 123117

Since this is the last day of the year, this is about as accurate a yearly report as there can be.

FABRIC IN: From my favorite thrift store.
Moda sea foam w/ dots, pink chenille & blue chenille = 0.76 yards for $0.75
Last fabric added for 2017

FABRIC OUT:
91 Reusable Sanitary Pads = 8.09 yards
91 pads ready to go

Center of Carnival Quilt (greens only since white was purchased specifically for this project and never counted in) = 1 yard
Carnival Quilt Center
Red White and Blue Quilt Backing = 10.10 yards
I missed getting a finished picture, but it is all sewn together now!!


Fabric Purchased the week:  0.76 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 101.98 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 46.04 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 19.19 yards for pads, carnival quilt center, RWB backing
Fabric Used YTD: 136.48 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 11.54 yards stashed

Not bad at all considering how much fabric came in this year.  I am pleased with my year and in surpassing my goal of 100 yards out. 



Staying accountable with   quiltpaintcreate.  

6 comments:

  1. That thrift shop by you is a jewel. You had some interesting usage this week. Great job using so much yardage this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thrift shop finds. WE don't seem to have that around here. Maybe everyone is keeping their fabric. :)
    Love your blog. See you in 2018. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great additions and usage - congrats on using so much this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on fabric usage this year. I don't think I've ever seen good fabric at a thrift store. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a great year of stash management!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw information about reusable pads! I cannot wait to try these! Surely they will use up my bits and pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!