Sunday, January 24, 2016

Stash Report 012416

Backing for Carnival Quilt #1


Got this quilt quilted.  I needed to practice before quilting the Moon quilt and this was perfect.   I like the multicolored thread.






Especially how it looks on the solid back.  



The class likes it but the teacher wants a white binding to show off the bright colors.   All I can think is how dirty it will get.  Oh well.  It isn't mine.  I was envisioning a solid orange or bright green binding   Next time!   I just need to finish it and move along.


Fabric Used/Out This Week: 2.5 yards

Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 6.5 yards

Fabric In This Week:  0 yards 
Fabric In 2016: 3 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  3.5 yards


Linking up to Judy at Patchwork Times to share our stash reports. 



1 comment:

  1. You are so right about using white for a binding. That is always the first place that gets dirty. The quilt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!