Monday, January 18, 2016

I Love You to the Moon Quilt

Made good progress on the commissioned quilt this weekend.  Got the top done and the backing ready.  Now just to quilt it. 
It is very pale, but the colors are even more washed out in this light.

I have not quilted anything in over 6 months, so I think I will quilt one of the carnival auction quilts first to warm up a bit.
Colors are better here.

So now I will iron this and the carnival top and all the backs and get going on the quilting.

This went a lot faster than I thought, so that it good.  I think that I have not sewn in a long time and have forgotten how much I enjoy it and also the timing of things.  I am also reclaiming my sewing surfaces for the project and that is always a good thing.

Head on over to Patchwork Times   and see what others are working on.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to get back into the swing of sewing this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're able to get back into the swing of sewing this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Enjoy your quilting time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!