Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stash Report 020214

Finished the red stars.  World record progress for me!

They can be seen here.  So now I can count that as fabric used - yeah!  My self-imposed stash report rules are here.










Someone donated fabric at work and of course I picked out what might be usable for quilting.  I almost didn't since I was so proud of my 0 yards of fabric in so far this year, but then I thought "Free fabric, I'm in!" I was surprised at how hard I thought about it first.
 
This blog really is making me work harder to have finished projects and think twice about what I am using.  I was never one to buy a lot anyways, maybe sometimes for a backing.  But now I am really making do with what I have in my stash and getting more things done.

Fabric Used This Week:   3.6 yards from stash for red stars


Total Used 2014:  11 yards

Fabric In This Week:   7 yards from donation

Total Bought/Received in 2014: 7 yards

Net Used 2014: 4 yards

Thank goodness for the finished stars so I am still on the positive side!

Check out some other stash reports at Patchwork Times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!