Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stash Report 020914

Don't know why all my pics of this quilt are blurry.  Oh well.
Finished the Disappearing 9 Patch.  It will be a donation quilt top for the guild.  Little S started it to practice sewing a straight line with 1/4" seam allowances. I finished it in order to be able to turn it in this week.

This quilt has a lot of emotions in it so I am ready for it to be gone. When we thought my mother's hospital and rehab was going to have a happier ending, I went through her fabric to match some up and precut squares to make it easier for her when she got home and started sewing again.   Didn't happen.  I am glad that Little S was able to use it for practice, but I am also glad that it is headed out.

Since the precut squares were part of my stash now I get to count it as fabric out.  That's never a bad thing!!

Fabric Used This Week:   1.1 yards for D9P


Total Used 2014:  12.1 yards

Fabric In This Week:   0 yards

Total Bought/Received in 2014: 7 yards

Net Used 2014: 5.1 yards

Check out some how others are doing with their stash at Patchwork Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!