I finished July strong, but then life met sewing and life won. That's okay. Little S started back to college a week later than previously and I took advantage of more time with her. A new school year started and that wiped out all my energy for a bit.
![]() |
| mid-July |
This week I am getting back on track. I spent some days getting my space cleaned up and even sewed - mending, but it was sewing! Now to get back to the fun stuff. I have to rework the math on my medallion baby blocks quilt. The 9-patches are not fitting the way I calculated. Considering some of the 9-patches are over 25 years old, I am not surprised. Just take deep breath and figure it out.
![]() |
| end of July |
Figuring this out - again - will be a welcome break from grading papers and lesson planning this week!
2026 15 Minutes to Stitch


Your baby block medallion quilt is coming together beautifully. You should definitely make the most of the time before Little S heads back to college. Once they get done with college, time together gets even more precious. Congrats on all the progress. Hope back to school went smoothly.
ReplyDeleteThe medallion quilt looks good.
ReplyDelete