Sunday, August 23, 2026

It's Been a While

I finished July strong, but then life met sewing and life won.  That's okay.  Little S started back to college a week later than previously and I took advantage of more time with her.  A new school year started and that wiped out all my energy for a bit.  

mid-July

This week I am getting back on track.  I spent some days getting my space cleaned up and even sewed - mending, but it was sewing!  Now to get back to the fun stuff.  I have to rework the math on my medallion baby blocks quilt.  The 9-patches are not fitting the way I calculated.  Considering some of the 9-patches are over 25 years old, I am not surprised.  Just take deep breath and figure it out.

end of July

Figuring this out - again - will be a welcome break from grading papers and lesson planning this week!

2026 15 Minutes to Stitch

15 minute days this week = 4/7
15 minute days/July = 28/31
15 minute days/Aug = 6/22
15 minute days/2026 = 178/234
Success Rate 2026 = 76%

My success rate is the lowest it has ever been, but it is just above where I set my limit this year.  So my timing is good to get back at the machine again. 
  
2026 Stash Totals
Used last week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 43.79 yards
Acquired recently: 0 yards  
Acquired year to date: 35 yards
Stash movement for 2026: 1.14 more yards acquired than used

Linking up to:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!