Sunday, December 24, 2017

Stash Report 122417

Christmas Eve.  Where does the time go?  We worked through Thursday so I have low expectations for myself as far as decorating and the like.  I did get the house clean on Friday and stocked up on groceries Saturday.  I am so thankful that my girls understand that it's not about the "stuff" and if Mama's stressed and tired nothing is fun anyways.  College E hung lights soon after she got back and then last weekend got Little S to help her decorate the tree.  Grown Up R gets in tonight from a bucket list trip overseas and we are all just happy to be together.  Taking a Guatemalan style dinner tonight to my father in Memory Care.  Hoping he snaps out of whatever is going on now and is able to enjoy it.

Fabric In - I had to buy solid black for the basketball pillowcase.  2 yards because it was half off and so I'll have enough black the next time I need it.

Fabric Out - 3 pillowcases you can read about HERE.  3.3 yards
More squares of Christmas fabric for ornaments at school.  0.18 yards
Faux Cross-Stitch for school project  0.55 yards
Faux Cross-Stitch


Fabric Purchased:  2 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 101.22 yards



Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 46.04 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 4.03 yards for pillowcases and school project
Fabric Used YTD: 117.29 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 29.97 yards stashed

I still have that king size backing that is almost done and I have another long-term project that is reaching an end.  Those will help me get closer to breaking even, but does it really matter.

My annual mental goal is always to use 100 yards and I surpassed that this year.  Woo hoo!


Staying accountable with   quiltpaintcreate.  

 

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you on the family dinner thing. Some years mom would be lively and enjoy the food, others she would throw a fit and refuse to eat one bite. It makes a difficult situation harder. Hope he has a good day. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing your goal. Hope your Dad has a good day and enjoys the food. No matter, know that he would on a good day and it's OK.
    Merry Christmas and have a stress free holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on using more than 100 yards! It's not an easy goal, especially if you work outside the home. Sounds like the whole family pitched in to get ready for the holiday. Enjoy all the family time. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good to pass the 100 yards used. Hope that your Christmas was fun and that your father was in good spirits. Have a Happy New Year and enjoy family time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!