Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Design Floor Monday 122517

I didn't plan to even try to get my sewing room cleaned up until after Christmas, but I worked hard during little bits of time and actually started and was nearly finished by Christmas Day.  I lowered my decorating expectations and that worked out just fine.  No one even noticed and we had a really wonderful day anyways.

Green Carnival Quilt
I got enough cleaned up so that I could use the floor to lay out the carnival quilt when we got back from dinner with the extended family.  The teacher had suggested green and I went ahead and cut it all without testing.  But I think it works. It will have a white or black border next and then I have a pieced border left from another project that I think will work perfectly for this.


There are no glaring errors, so I will start sewing it leader & ender style around another project I am trying to finish.

Not linking up up with anyone since it is Christmas, but for my own sake here is what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!