Friday, February 14, 2014

It's Friday and I have a Finish!

Getting Back on the Horse

The pink & purple quilt has been quilted!!

After a rough first attempt 2 weeks ago in which I spent more time unsewing than sewing due to bad tension and the start of a bad cold, I have not wanted to touch this quilt again.  But with nothing for show & tell for the guild meeting this morning and knowing that in another month this quilt will be on its way to Guatemala and I won't have it for show & tell, I got back on the proverbial horse and did it.  And got it done in record time.

Go see some other finishes at Crazy Mom Quilts and  Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Note: The pattern is a small version of Tumalo Trails found in Bonnie Hunter's book Scraps & Shirttails II.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!