Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stash Report 112617

Finally got the pictures so I finally am able to report this quilt as finished and also report this fabric as OUT!

 The front was all from the stash. 

Fabric for most of the backing and all of the binding was provided.

I need to replenish purples now.

Fabric Purchased This Week:  0 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 71.46 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 46.04 yards

Fabric Used This Week:   3.34 yards for Sewanee quilt
Fabric Used YTD: 104.32 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 13.08 yards stashed


Little by little I'll dig my way out of the hole.  I'm working on piecing a king size backing and that will help a lot and I have a baby quilt top nearly finished.  So next week should look even better.

Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Purple is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt. Of course, I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful quilt! The white looks like rays of joy and light radiating from the center! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty finish! You should be very close to break even. But even if you don't use more than you added, you did a great job of using up some before you added new stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!