Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Finish - More Aprons

I just settled down and power sewed these aprons.  16 for my classroom.  They had been cut for a while, so at least that part was done.  Since they are to be used for painting and messes I did not worry about finishing the selvage edge and that saved me some sewing.
16 Aprons all in a row, 16 Aprons ready to go!!

I had enough of the apron fabric to make ties for 10 of the aprons.  I dug into the stash to come up with 6 more sets of ties.  Not too difficult.

That's a big task off my TO DO list!

Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to show off finishes.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!...God bless you for taking your time to provide aprons for a classroom!...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!