Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stash Report 021217

I am kind of addicted to the Thrift store.
Thrift Store Gems
Muslin 2.33 yards $1
Pink w/ brown dots  0.28 yards  25c
Lily of the valley. 1 yd  50c
Paw prints  FQ. 25c
Cats. FQ 50c 

Total stashed: 4.36 yards. $2.50   $0.57/yard 

Carnival Quilt #2 is moving right along for some helpful outage.  
Sea Glass Flimsy
The teacher requested something "beachy" and I was kind of nervous.  I checked out some ideas and came up with my version I call "Sea Glass."   Surprise, surprise I had enough variety of beach glass colors right there in my stash to make it work! 

This color planning in a limited range was very new to me.  I am super pleased with the result.  

Carnival Quilt Front 2.37 yards out


Fabric Purchased This Week: 4.36 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 10.26 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 2.37 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 10.4 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 0.14 yards

Whew.  That was close!

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt top looks great, and boy are you so close on your numbers. It is great that you are using as much as you are purchasing/acquiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thrift store fabric too - How can you not? -great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you did a good job nailing the beachy theme. Congrats on staying in the green after your fun additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!