Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Finish - Borders

This has been at least 16 years in the making. Possibly more.

Last year I pulled out some finished blocks from my UFO drawer and got the center done.  Then back to the UFO pile.  
Strips that Sizzle
In my effort to finish things this year I pulled it out again, auditioned a few borders, did not agonize, cut them out and sewed them on.  Woo Hoo. !!!

Next up - quilting.  My machine is being really contrary so I'm at a standstill on this part.

Showing off finishes with Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

2 comments:

  1. 16 years? I'm sure I've got one or two UFOs from that vintage too. Attaching the border means you are one step closer, so you are getting towards the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!