Sunday, January 29, 2017

Stash Report 012917

I think I may have made it into the black this week.
Gown Up R's apartment is looking good.

Grown Up R decided on a table cloth from yardage rather than placemats.  Much easier.  A quick hem and  1.83 yards out.

2017 Carnival Quilt #1

And I finished the backing and binding of the first carnival quilt and it is finished.  Woo hoo.  Another 2.37 yards out.

I have the kids' squares for the second carnival quilt and I'm working on it, but nothing finished yet.


I did stop at my favorite little thrift store last week.  The damage wasn't too bad.  Two fat quarters.  Basic blue and a mauve.  Can't go wrong with plain blue and the mauve pink will go right into the boxy stars.  $0.75 

2 new Fat Quarters

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0.5 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 5.9 yards

Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Acquired YTD: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 4.2 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 8.03 yards

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 2.13 yards

Glad to be out of the red at last.

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for getting out of the red!!! I know how hard that is to do. Love the carnival quilt it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That carnival quilt is too cute, congrats for getting into the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting back into the black. The Carnival Quilt is so colorful and fun. Congrats on a finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!