Saturday, January 7, 2017

I Fell Off the Wagon Already

I had to go to Joanns to get twill tape for Señor G to fix his stationary bike.  Of course I also had to check the remnant bin.  I was looking for solid white since I just used up almost all my good stuff on the carnival auction quilt squares.  I was pleased to find a smallish piece.  I got an extra 20% off my total purchase for being a teacher so it was a good deal.

I forgot to report a pillowcase that I made right before Christmas.  The hedgehog main fabric was purchased specifically for this project and used up completely for the pillowcase so I did not count it in or out in any year.  The accent fabrics were from the stash. 

Fabric Purchased This Week: 0.65 yards
Fabric Acquired This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 0.30 yards 

Fabric Stashed in 2017: 0.35 yards

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. I am a Joann remnant fan. I am on a strict no remnants in January plan. The hedgehogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pillowcase.
    I try to stay out of fabric places because I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!