Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Finish at Last

Since I am now sharing space with Little S I am not getting anything sewn.  Legos all over the floor, no work table anymore, back to school/work for me, etc.  As much as I want to sew it just isn't happening.

I did make the work aprons for the new teachers. It took me a month but I did it!!
This turned out to be a 4 day weekend thanks to Hurricane Hermine. (Thankfully it went north instead of east and we didn't have anything more than high winds.)  I really, really want to sew something quilty.  I'm thinking either put the X Marks the Spot top together or finish the last few Spider Web triangles.  Neither requires too much concentration.  

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Crazy Mom Quilts to share finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!