Saturday, September 10, 2016

X Marks the Spot is a Flimsy

I'm so glad that I got the last blocks done before I had to move the sewing room.  So when I wanted something relatively simple this past weekend getting those blocks sewn together was perfect.
The story of all this red is coming soon.  A GREAT find!!
Having all the newly acquired red fabric lying around while I was webbing the blocks made me see the natural combination.  

I love the way it turned out.

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict to show off finishes.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, that red really makes your quilt pop! nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt. The red border really makes the centre pop. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!