Sunday, May 22, 2016

Stash Report 052216

After weeks and weeks of commitments that kept me from sewing I was finally able to clear the mess and get something  done. Happy to report that my quilt for Hands 2 Help is done.  It came together in a round about way! You can read its story here.
In addition to feeling an accomplishment at last, I can also report fabric out for backing and binding. Woohoo!
Fabric Used/Out This Week: 2.35 yards
Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 30.5 yards


Fabric In This Week:  0 yards
Fabric In 2016: 24.75 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  5.75 yards

Staying accountable with Judy over at Patchwork Times!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Now you can enhance your stash and not feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love that bright pink with the black. Congrats on being in the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and so nice it is going to a good cause. Congratulations for getting back in the black on your stash usage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish. I love bright pink and black together. Nice stash numbers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!