Friday, April 8, 2016

I Absolutely Love It

I am so happy with how this turned out.  It was definitely a win win for me.   Used some of the UFO units. Used stash for borders and found a big chunk of stash that will work for the backing   More importantly - I love it!

But I don't need to keep it and the girls are fine with letting it go.  So I will finish it and send it off for Hands 2 Help knowing that I gave my best and didn't just make do. 

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict to show off finishes.

Also linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict to show our progress on the Hands 2 Help project.

7 comments:

  1. Your quilt turned out beautifully! I'm sure someone will be thrilled to receive it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, and how wonderful to use up stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sure to warm someones heart when the receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I am loving the bright pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty quilt. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty quilt. It always feels good to use our scraps to create quilty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt, Melissa! The colors just sing!! Thanks for participating in H2H this year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!