Sunday, March 27, 2016

Stash Report 032716

The 3 college visits for Middle E in 4 days (1000+ miles of driving) and then a fun day trip (300 more miles) with the girls completely wore me out so I didn't get as much sewing done as I had hoped.  But that's okay.  In the blink of an eye they will all be off on their own and I will have all the time I want to sew, but will be missing them dreadfully.

I did make a curtain for Little S.  I had found the fabric on super clearance a while back and knew she would love it, but then set it aside in the midst of everything else and completely forgot about it.  Here's hoping she will be motivated to keep her room cleaner.  I have plans to make a matching pillowcase, but that's another day.

So this week there are no real changes in numbers, but progress nonetheless.

Fabric Used/Out This Week: 1 yard

Fabric Used/Out in 2016: 12.65 yards


Fabric In This Week:  1 yard
Fabric In 2016: 5.25 yards
 

Net Used 2016:  7.4 yards


Sharing our Stash Reports with Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive trip. College trips are on our list for next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!