Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Repurposed Valentine's Jars

My boss recently acquired a new office as part of an addition to her job description.  So she has been sorting thru the stuff that came with the office.   She was going to THROW these jars away.  What???
We have a good relationship so it is okay for me to rescue all the stuff she throws away.  I know she just wants to work with a clean slate but all I can think of is how someone can put those things to good use.  So she tells me she doesn't want something and I remove it.  Odd stuff goes to goodwill, books go to the library, board games went to various schools and these jars went to Middle E.   

The lids were already painted red and they even had ribbon on them. The timing was perfect for valentine's day so Middle E put in a hug coupon and some little treats and gave them to her friends.  
 
Her friends were thrilled.   Something a bit different and super cute.  

Nicely done, Sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!