Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stash Report 033014

Lots of little progress.  Long overdue protectors for the arm rests of my dad's two recliners.  Not great, but done and used up something from the stash. 

Finally bound the pink & purple quilt.  Bound the blue & green quilt also, but since I used the trimmings from the backing it had already been counted as used.  Since I usually can only sew in small spurts of found time, my progress is slow, but I'm okay with that.
If the baby is a girl I will take the pink quilt.  If the baby is a boy, I'll take the blue!

When I first started the blog and linking up to the stash report I decided to report as "used" the amount for a completed step of a project - blocks, sashing, border, etc - rather than an entire completed project.  The reason being that a little progress regularly would be more encouraging and motivating than a giant chunk every now and then.  It is working.  Every week I make extra effort to get something done and something used up!


Fabric Used This Week: 1 yard for recliner arm protectors, .35 yards for binding for pink & purple quilt
Total Used 201420.95 yards
Fabric In This Week:  0 yds 
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 7.25 yards
Net Used 2014: 13.7 yards

Stop by Patchwork Times and see how others are doing with their stash.

4 comments:

  1. I figure my stash reports in much the same way as you. I would rather see constant small movement than nothing counted as used for weeks or months on end.
    Love your baby quilts, especially the pink & purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stash numbers! Those quilts turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes. I like the recliner covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both baby quilts are wonderful and nice to have two to choose from when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!