Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

Deco_Happy_Easter_Transparent_PNG_Clip_Art_Image.png (8000×5276)

We are having a lazy Easter afternoon.  Good Friday we drove to Savannah to visit College E since she did not get the day off and had commitments on Saturday and Sunday with church and studies.  We had lunch with her and brought back a load of things she doesn't need for the next few weeks in preparation for moving out of the dorm for the summer.  Yesterday was a major quilt finish and a walk to the beach to photograph it.  Today we had lunch with my sisters after church.  I took carrot souffle which got rave reviews -but no photos - so I'll try to post the recipe in the near future.

Three people have commented in the last two weeks about there being no blog activity for months.  Hmm.  I guess all work and no play makes Melissa a dull girl.  Or something like that!  

The new job, traveling at Christmas and Spring Break, and a surprise requirement of 120 hours of training that had to be done in 6 weeks just weren't conducive to sewing much less blogging about it.

I have had a few finishes - prior commitments that there was no backing out of and a few mending jobs for people, but mostly there has been not much sewing at all.

Now the end of the school year is approaching and I have just had a major quilt finish and a finish on the in-service hours.  I would like to catch up on the blog backlog before summer starts.

The next post should be a Friday Finish report from back in December.  I had it all written but it is missing a photo so I should be able to remedy that without too much difficulty.  

May the Blessings of Easter be with you all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!