Sunday, February 4, 2018

January Progress and February Goals


I found a few more quilts to add to my UFO list and fortunately they were little and I was off work and I finished them when I found them since they were just what I needed at the time.  So I am doing well as January ends.  We will see what February brings.  A deadline quilt looms, so there will be one done for sure!

Alligator Baby Quilt - DONE

Carnival Quilt for Ms. D - ready to be quilted

Curtain Quilt 


BOM Challenge with Jo - I'm keeping up so far 

Boxy Stars - DONE DONE DONE


Quinceanos Quilt 


Red White & Blue


Scrappy Mountains Majesty 

Scraps from a Friend Baby Quilt - DONE


Spider Web 

Strips That Sizzle

Thrift Store Baby Quilt - Done


X Marks the Spot
 



4/13  Not bad at all for heading into February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!