Saturday, August 19, 2017

Friday Finish

More college towels.  This time for my niece.
I like her color choices.

And a friend of hers.

Plain and simple.

They both chose super simple designs which was fine by me.  My machine is so old that the actual work space is not very big and I have to re-hoop frequently.  It always stresses me that I might not get it all lined up perfectly.  In the case of the college towels I put it in perspective.  It's a towel - for a dorm!

I'm thinking that's the last of the towels, but you never know.  Jenny's were actually finished a few weeks ago, but Perry's just came in - and out - this week.

Hope I can figure out the technology problem and show off Jenny's College Quilt next week.

Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict to show off finishes.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! What a good idea to monogram towels for going off to college. Easier to keep track of your things that way. How sweet that you made some for your niece's friend, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!