Sunday, August 27, 2017

Stash Report

Made some forward progress this week.
Three New Aprons

Aprons for the teachers. 1.5 yards

Felt banners for my class.  1 yard     (No Photo)

And a backward slide.  Since school/work started I haven't been able to get to my favorite thrift store.  Which is not a bad thing.  I was able to go on Saturday and everything was half off!  They had more fabric than I'd seen all summer and the prices were much better than previous trips even before the half off. 
Bundled and Bagged
So I splurged.

Fantastic Polka Dots --- $1/bag containing 3.41 yards!!
 It didn't seem like so much until I measured it. 
Calico and more dots  -- $2.25/rolls containing 6.52 yards!!
But the price was right!!  Final numbers = 9.93 yards for $3.25  TOTAL = $0.32/yard 
Can't beat that.  Now I've got to USE it!!


Fabric Purchased This Week: 9.93 yards
Fabric Purchased YTD: 46.67 yards


Fabric Acquired This Week:   0
Fabric Acquired YTD: 18.98 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 2.5 yds
Fabric Used YTD: 44.67 yards
Fabric Stashed in 2017: 20.99 yards stashed


Staying accountable with quiltpaintcreate.

4 comments:

  1. The thrift I go to marks the size on rolled up fabric cuts, but the ziplok bags can be deadly. They hold a lot more than you think. The Goodwill closest to my house sells fabric by the see through blanket bag with the zipper. No getting off easy there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you done good!
    Sometimes it just happens and we use it, so it's ok to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a hard price to beat. I'd say you did pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!