Sunday, May 20, 2018

Hands to Help Finale

Back in January when I still had vacation time I finished up a few little UFOs with the plan of holding on to them until I had just the right places for them.  
The alligator quilt.

As soon as the recipients of Hands to Help 2018 were announced I knew just what to do.  I took the last of the little quilts and sent them off to Little Lambs along with some cute kid pillowcases.  These got sent back in April I think, so they might already be wrapping a little one in love.
Cute little fishy quilt.
This school year has been particularly and unusually difficult for me so this worked out as the perfect way for me to contribute.  I'll have to remember that for the next time I am able to work up a little stash of finished quilts.


Once again, I felt privileged to participate in such a worthy cause.  A big shout out to Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for making it happen.  

Check out other quilts that were made for Hands to Help 2018 at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilts and I'm sure they are providing comfort and smiles to someone! :-) Good job of planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two sweet little quilts! I love the novelty fabrics, sure to please a little kid :) Thanks for donating to Little Lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun quilts - sure to brighten someone's day! Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute quilts~! So fun to see all the quilts that everyone has made for H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!