Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stash Report 070614 - Cow Quilt Backing


Little S did it!  She needed a few reminders to stick with it, but she did it.  She sewed the squares together to make the backing for her Cow Quilt from her Mama Cristy in Guatemala.  She did it by webbing and that really helped it to go faster and with no mistakes in the order of the squares.

Now the ball is in my court to get the batting ready and get it quilted.  But I have to work this week, so it is on the back burner - but up off the floor so I am content.

Since that is an entire part of the process done I get to count it as used.  Yippee!

Fabric Used This Week:  1.85 yds backing for cow quilt
Total Used 201453.43 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0 yds
Total Bought/Received in 2014: 13.08 yards
Net Used 2014: 40.35 yards

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see how others are doing with their stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!