Saturday, October 3, 2026

Pressing the 9-Patches

I'm didn't keep track of all the little things I did this week, but I kept working away at things.  The biggest was getting the 9-patch strips pressed and accurately measured.  I think I may be ready to figure out the math and move forward. 

Pressed - getting closer

 
2026 15 Minutes to Stitch

15 minute days this week = 6/7
15 minute days/Sept = 27/30
15 minute days/Oct = 3/3
15 minute days/2026 = 212/274
Success Rate 2026 = 77%

Holding steady at 77% stitching time.  My personal goal was not to go under 75%, so my numbers are good.
  
2026 Stash Totals
Used last week: 0 yards out this week 
Used year to date: 44.79 yards
Acquired recently: 0 yards  
Acquired year to date: 35 yards
Stash movement for 2026: 0.14 more yards acquired than used


Linking up to:
Kate at   
Donna at  
Frederique at quiltingpatch
Angela at soscrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!