Sunday, September 27, 2026

Better Late Than Never

A week of slow and steady.  Some planning, some unsewing, some thinking ahead, and bit of sewing.  

eraser fronts

The actual sewing was to make more erasers for my students' individual white boards.  Every year some disappear and with the increased class size this year, I really needed to make more.  Each batch uses up a bit more from the flannel scrap bin, but it seems like the bin never gets emptier.  I think I am at least finishing up with the smallest bits though, so I actually used larger pieces for the backs.

eraser backs
I should have made these weeks ago, but at least they are done now.  

 2026 15 Minutes to Stitch

15 minute days this week = 7/7
15 minute days/Sept = 24/26
15 minute days/2026 = 206/267
Success Rate 2026 = 77%

Mathematically, I am curious about how long it is going to take to nudge my stitching minutes forward now that I am back on track!  It doesn't matter, but numbers fascinate me.
  
2026 Stash Totals
Used last week: 1 yard for 8 white board erasers
Used year to date: 44.79 yards
Acquired recently: 0 yards  
Acquired year to date: 35 yards
Stash movement for 2026: 0.14 more yards acquired than used


Linking up to:
Kate at lifeinpieces   
Frederique at quiltingpatch
Angela at soscrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!